The Small Print
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS?
- Prices are for US Toll Free numbers and International geographic numbers only. Any other Toll Free numbers will be charged per minute per participant on top of your standard package.
- 1 Conference = 6 people on for 60 minutes (1 hour) on one conference = 1 Credit
- You can have 30 people maximum - but each lot of 6 participants is considered another conference (credit). So if you have 12 people you are charged for 2 conferences = 2 Credits, and if you have 18 participants you are charged for 3 conferences = 3 Credits.
- Your conference can be longer than 60 minutes - that is a second conference. (61 – 120 minutes = 2 conferences = 2 Credits.)
- AYCE TF10 allows you to have 10 conferences = 10 Credits a month. If you go over this amount, you will be charged for the first 3 conferences on the PPCTF plan ($18 each), and for 4 or more you will be charged for an additional AYCE service ($80).
- AYCE TF20 allows you to have 20 conferences = 20 Credits a month. If you go over this amount, you will be charged for the first 3 conferences on the PPCTF plan ($18 each), and for 4 or more you will be charged for an additional AYCE service ($145).
- If you add additional PINs to your account (Multiple PIN account) - each PIN is charged separately
- PPCTF - Pay Per Conference Toll Free
- AYCETF10 - All You Can Eat Toll Free 10 conferences
- AYCETF20 - All You Can Eat Toll Free 20 conferences
- TFIPN - Toll Free International Phone numbers
- Term - Period that your payment runs from
- $ - Are all American Dollars
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- PPC TF services are billed at the end of the month. (your service term is per calendar month - you will be billed at the end of every calendar month).
- If you sign up for AYCE TF - your billing date starts on the day of your second conference call. You will be invoiced on this date every month (your service term is monthly from the date of your second conference call - you will be billed again 1 month later).
- If you upgrade to AYCE TF - you will be invoiced for any outstanding PPC TF or PPM TF conferences, and the AYCE TF option will start from the date of change.
- If you downgrade from AYCE TF, it will occur at the end of your current term. To downgrade you need to give 1 month’s notice
Via-Vox Ltd t/a allconferencecalls is registered for VAT in the UK. VAT will be charged as follows:
- UK Customers - VAT will be charged at the standard rate.
- EU Customers (other than the UK) - VAT will be charged at the standard UK rate unless you are registered for VAT (or equivalent such as TVA, BTW, MwSt) and enter your valid VAT number, in which case no charge will be made.
- Countries outside the EU - No VAT charge will be made.